Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We must protect Art!







Many viewers can not see the images in most of these plates. So if you do not see an art work in a plate, that is understandable. I may see something that is actually not there! I do not try to say that I never make mistakes. I send along any image that I feel is real. No one to this date has said anything to me about this blog what so ever. And I do think that is somewhat strange. I am astounded at the prints that I see from day to day. My home is littered with piles of beautiful classic images that I contemplate as I think about my work. I really think that it is a gift from heaven that no one but myself can see! Actually, the truth is, experienced people explained to me that the art form existed. I had never seen any of the products until I printed stones for myself. So I hope that you are seeing the same thing that I see from one batch to the next! I am sure that we are looking at art history in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment