Thursday, February 3, 2011





This has been a busy week for me. I am launching the new Contemporary Art website on a Google site. While it is simple by comparison to using a web editor program, it is still a lot for a beginner to learn. If your taste and interest include avaunt guard abstract art, I hope you will visit the site. I will include the URL in my next post. The title that I have chosen is “Art Studio File” so you might be able to locate the site if you would like a look now. Like I said most of my time has been spent there so I have prepared an abbreviated post for this week!

I am preparing to publish these blog post in book form. There will be added graphics and photographs as well. I will relate the particulars as the project unfolds

Here are several new images. I have updated to Picasa 3 this has greatly improved the quality of the graphic images. Once again I am learning as I go along. Thank You for your interest in my blog.

You can reach me at ciaamuseum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment