Thursday, January 19, 2012

Go to the Library!







I have written in past post that I recommend that you spend time in the library reading and researching topics related to indigenous American art. I would reiterate that idea here. This blog is intended to give you a view of my work from week to week. It serves to inform interested individuals that these works do exist! What a wonderful thing Google is, before I had blogger all I could do was stack up the prints and file them away! Now you can make a file and study them at your leisure. I am very interested in what you think about what you see. Maybe in the future there can be a meeting where we can all share our thoughts and ask questions. Until that time arrives, you can reach me at my gmail address.

lmccarty.fa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment