Thursday, December 30, 2010




In my last post I tried to encourage the reader to consider computer equipment a necessity of life. Good equipment is a great economy. If you think about it, how incredible it is that a person can buy so much for so little! Practically every aspect of human life is effected by the development of computer literacy. Once a person learns operation skills the overall benefit is obviously worth far more than the equipment cost.

Last month I was researching topics that I might use in my blog post, naturally I entered a query statement “Indigenous American Art” to see what Wikipedia might yield on the subject, as I read the posted sources on the Google Search Engine page , I spied a familiar title , “The Collection of Indigenous American Art”, I was defensive, literally fearful that I might have someone Elise's title! But, then I realized that it was my title to these pages. Now the point is this, the important content here is the rare art work of the Indigenous American Craftsmen. Google and affordable personal computer equipment have made this view possible.

Several new prints follow!

You can reach me at ciaamuseum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment